Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George’s Channel. Ireland is the second-largest island of the British Isles, the third-largest in Europe, and the twentieth-largest on Earth. The island’s geography comprises relatively low-lying mountains surrounding a central plain, with several navigable rivers extending inland. The island has lush vegetation, a product of its mild but changeable climate which avoids extremes in temperature. The Irish people are renowned contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to the way of life.
Ireland is regarded as one of the Celtic nations of Europe, alongside Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Isle of Man and Brittany. This combination of cultural influences is visible in the intricate designs termed Irish interlace or Celtic knotwork. Ireland has made a large contribution to world literature in all its branches, particularly in the English language. Religion has played a significant role in the cultural life of the island since ancient times (and since the 17th century plantations, has been the focus of political identity and divisions on the island). Food and cuisine in Ireland takes its influence from the crops grown and animals farmed in the island’s temperate climate and from the social and political circumstances of Irish history.
Irish Rail is the passenger and freight railway for the Republic of Ireland. In Northern Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom. Trains between the regions are generally Dublin or Belfast based with the services radiating out. There are of course some cross country routes. There are also local/commuter services too.
Hundreds of scholarships available.
Study in Ireland is your passport to a great successful career.
Access world class opportunities for researchers.
Good stay back options for international students.
- STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for Higher Education Achievements
- BENEFIT from Ireland’s investment in the education system
- CHOOSE from over 5000 internationally recognised qualifications
- ACCESS world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes
- CONNECT with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland
- ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture
- LIVE in the only English speaking country in the Euro Zone
- EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world.
- IRELAND is also where some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located key, strategic research facilities.
- Free Counseling
- Promoting Ranking schools of IRELAND
- Course selection guidance
- Education Loan information
- Visa Documentation Advice
- Accommodation Choices
- Travel Arrangements
- Post Study Information
The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions. The impact of this funding is that Ireland’s higher education institutions now lead the world in an increasing number of fields. Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields, spanning natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities. This creates a unique opportunity for you at undergraduate and postgraduate level to join research programs that are driving innovation and changing lives worldwide. Ireland is also where some of the world’s biggest and best companies have located key, strategic research facilities. And in Ireland, you’ll find a unique ecosystem that sees academic researchers working hand-in-hand with small home-grown and start-up companies in partnership with some of the most powerful multinationals on the planet through a programme for shared research projects developed by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland. 34 higher education institutions in Ireland offer an extensive range of over 5000 programs leading to internationally recognized, quality assured qualifications. International students can choose to meet their education needs in highly respected business schools, centers of scientific and technology excellence as well as renowned language, humanities and arts faculties.
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Dublin
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Sligo
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Institute of Technology Tallaght
- Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
- National College of Ireland
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art
- National University of Ireland
- National College of Art and Design
- Institute of Public Administration
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Marino Institute of Education
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Saint Patrick’s College, Maynooth
- Carlow College
- All Hallows College